Structural Fiber POLIFIBER PLUS® (CE)
POLIFIBER PLUS® (CE)
POLIFIBER PLUS® is a modified polyolefin structural fiber, designed to be added to shotcrete and poured concrete making it able to avoid cracking and increase its durability, improving metal meshes and fibers attributes and reducing costs.
These fibers replace the armor designed to absorb tensile forces created during the concrete setting and hardening process, making it possible to substitute either totally or partially, depending on the case, the main armors.
Our fiber is specifically indicated to be used in:
- Concrete slabs, screeds and floors, as well as precast elements.
- Shotcrete and projected mortar, used in tunnels, mining, pools …
- Piers and marine platforms.
- Security structures: glue, safe, armor.
- In general, for concretes that are used to increase the tensile strength, impact resistance, and energy absorption capacity.
Please contact us for more information: CONTACT